With the average American Baby Boomer reaching retirement, Long-Term Care insurance quotes policies should be on the minds of many people today.
Long-Term Care Insurance protects you, as well as your loved ones in the advent that extended care is needed during your life
Long-Term Care covers help with:
- Daily activities such as bathing, eating, dressing
- Skilled nursing care or rehabilitation training either in a nursing facility or at home
- Cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer’s and deals with care-oriented conditions, not cure-oriented.
WHO PAYS FOR LONG TERM CARE?
- Many people are under the impression that Medicare, Medicaid or their health insurance will pay their Long-Term Care Costs.
- Medicare has eligibility requirements for skilled nursing care only and is for a limited time period.
- Medicaid is a welfare program.
- Health insurance and medical supplements do not cover nursing home care.